For the last 10 years, Elise Keith has been on a mission to fix the thing that most people spend the most time doing at work: meetings. Who hasn’t been in a terrible meeting?
Elise witnessed people who should have been in conflict come together and have a great meeting. She has worked out what types of meetings there are, how to approach these meetings and how to get the best out of everybody.
Today’s episode is all about getting things done by using well-structured, well-designed meetings. Don’t miss out!
On today’s podcast:
- Meetings don’t have to be gruesome
- What makes a good meeting?
- Everybody needs to speak during a meeting
- Companies need to respect people’s time
- How to make an important decision
- Book recommendations