Spencer Gallagher and Pete Hoole work with the next generation of independent Agencies to help them scale as co-founders of Cactus. In the past eight years they’ve worked with more than 1,000 Agencies globally, all the while collecting notes about what was and was not working. They recently converted those notes into a book, Agencynomics, an Amazon five-star rated best selling book and Audiobook, aimed to help all types of Agencies scale from Start-up to the first £3-5M in revenue by setting the record straight on what KPIs should really look like.
In our conversation we talk about some of the myths around what makes an Agency successful, where you should really focus your energy, and the four cornerstones that anchor business success. While the focus is on Agency growth, many of the areas they’ve identified are ubiquitous to the business world.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why work-life balance and a corporate culture of trust is essential to success
- How personal relationships and networks to grow your business
- What your eNPS score should look like, and how to grow it
- Where you should be channeling your energy and qualifying your leads
- What it means to take a client-centric approach in the way you structure your staff