Guy Rigby has been working with entrepreneurs for decades. He’s an accountant who takes a unique approach to the service by working directly with the founder at owner-managed business as the Chair of Entrepreneurial Services at Smith and Williamson.
Guy is also the author of Vision to Exit, a book that tackles the very similar challenges most entrepreneurs face. Over the course of the conversation we talk about the common pitfalls many entrepreneurs face, what it means when you become risk averse in your business, and how to dream bigger.
- Tune in to hear Guy’s top tips for entrepreneurs who want to scale up, such as:
- Recruiting for character and training for skills
- Helping entrepreneurs succeed and achieve their goals over time
- Developing the confidence to pursue your vision
- Your first hire and who you need to have on board for growth
- Knowing when it is time to change something in order to move forward