On today’s episode of The Melting Pot we talk to Nicole Yershon, founder and CEO of the NY Collective, a leverage-model business that was created to disrupt the traditional practices of consulting and marketing agencies, and to get to the heart of a business’ problem, whether operational or strategic, as quickly as possible.
Nicole is the original rough diamond: she wasn’t a yes-girl, she asked the awkward questions, she queried the processes and she side-stepped authority and the chain of command to get things done. Her measure of success wasn’t financial, it was in her ability to move people from an analogue world to a digital world.
On today’s podcast:
- Why being disruptive isn’t a bad thing
- Why you can’t affect change without the right people
- How she was so successful at Gold Greenlees and Trott
- The Fearless Breakfast (and the problem with fear)
- How she wrote her book
- What’s in her Fearless Manifesto