Today’s guest on The Melting Pot is Giles Palmer, founder and CEO of Brandwatch, a company devised to help organisations find and engage with online conversations that matter; a digital consumer intelligence company.
Brandwatch exists to help brands primarily, but also agencies understand their modern consumers—who they are, how they behave, their preferences, what they're sharing and what they're saying—so that the company can make better decisions about what they make and how they bring that product to market.
On today’s podcast:
- Why Brandwatch measures the impact of influencing, without being an influencer itself
- The different interpretations of fake news
- How big data allows companies to make better decisions
- Coffee trends come out of San Francisco
- Dealing with a gender pay gap
- The issues with merging two rival companies