Today I’m talking to a soft-spoken Irishman, Fionán Mc Donnell, who is the NSW New Business Manager at Macquarie Telecom Group.
This episode is the first part of a Macquarie Telecom Group masterclass on how to achieve the best Net Promoter System score (a concept developed by Fred Reichheld).
On today’s podcast:
- How they created a gold-class customer service centre
- Why they spent a lot of time on recruitment
- Why they made sure that their customer service professionals felt empowered
- Prioritizing customer satisfaction over operational efficiency
- The power of transparency and the supervisor feedback group
- What Fred Reichheld, the creator of the NPS, told Fionán after visiting their contact centre