Today’s guest is Neal Gandhi, CEO of Panoply, a world-class creative technology group. Configured as a lean, fluid and ego-aside family of complementary tech-focused companies, Panoply collaborates with brave organisations, both at home and abroad, to ensure their participation in tomorrow—and beyond.
For Neal, collaboration is key to success. It is one of the tenets of Panoply—their team is collaborative to the core. Panoply assembles the right experts from across the group of companies to solve complex business problems. It help clients challenge assumptions, adapt to change, and activate technology-led innovation that ultimately drives positive and practical outcomes.
Panoply champions autonomy and individuality in its companies, whilst remaining tightly bound by their shared approach at the end of the day.
Join us today as Neal talks about:
- Why Panoply floated just 2 years after incorporating
- Why the Panoply M&A journey is atypical
- What the Panoply vision for the future looks like
- How Panoply grew so quickly
- Why Olly Rigby was Neal’s perfect business partner
- Why Panoply is like a murmuration of starlings
- Why RPA is the future
- The benefits of nearshoring