Today’s guest is Kevin Lawrence, author, speaker, strategic advisor and coach to entrepreneurial CEOs and business leaders around the world. With his deep knowledge of the Rockefeller Habits and Scaling Up, combined with his own methodology developed over the last 25 years, Kevin has helped countless leaders to build high-performance leadership teams, expand into new markets, attract profitable customers, and increase productivity and profits.
More recently Kevin has written a book, Your Oxygen Mask First, which features 17 practical steps for leaders and CEOs to follow, to achieve success whilst maintaining balance in the rest of their lives.
It’s this book as well as Kevin’s other observations of CEOs that we discuss, so join us on today’s podcast:
- Learn how Kevin ended up becoming a coach
- Why founder CEOs all suffer with similar problems
- Why things in business are counterintuitive
- Mental health issues are non-discriminatory
- What to look out for in someone who is about to have a breakdown
- How Kevin masters his own mental health issues and the resilience rituals and tools he uses to overcome them
- The lessons he’s learned along the way to be a successful leader
- Why you should learn like your life depends on it