My guest this week is Craig Fletcher, the founder and former Chief Exec of Multiplay.
Multiplay is a video games industry and events & online services company which has now been split into two separate businesses: the events business and the online hosting part.
If you’ve ever attended the Insomnia Gaming Festival, UK’s largest video games festival, then you might have already heard of Multiplay, which is its producer.
On today’s podcast:
- Two businesses in one: a video games success story
- How Twitch changed the gaming landscape
- Multiplay’s slow, organic growth
- Getting acquired by GAME Digital
- What Craig would now do differently
- Craig’s book recommendations for the curious and entrepreneurial