On today’s podcast we talk with Jenny Kitchen, MD of Yoyo Design, a company specialising in designing digital solutions so that every brand can tell its own story and create a genuine user engagement.
Jenny was crowned Young Business Person of the Year for 2016 at the RTW Business Awards, as one of the top 30 under 30 women in Digital by The Drum, young business leader of the year and recognized by BIMA as one of the Hot 100 in digital for the past 3 years—all for her incredible achievement growing Yoyo.
But since winning, she hasn’t sat back on her laurels, instead she has channeled her energy into growing the business further, making sure all Yoyo clients are happy, but more importantly, making sure that the team she has created and molded are motivated, inspired, driven and delivering work that is considered and beautifully presented.
On today’s podcast:
- How Yoyo Design has grown so quickly to become one of the UK’s leading digital agencies.
- Why she became MD out of all three business partners.
- How to measure being a great place to work.
- How to find and attract new employees.
- How to come back from maternity or paternity leave.
- How to be a better business owner by embracing flexible working.
- Why the myth of having it all, is just that, a myth.