Today I’m interviewing Mike Tobin, former CEO of Telecity. Mike has over 30 years of experience as a tech entrepreneur and he’s now working with a number of businesses across multiple continents.
He’s also got significant charitable interests. In 2016 Mike raised over £100k running 40 marathons in 40 consecutive days. He’s now preparing for an unaided trek across Antarctica planned for next year. On top of that, he’s started a podcast with his son and written two books.
On today’s podcast:
- Why it’s important to have realistic performance expectations
- Keeping up with the times is not optional, it’s essential
- Mike’s involvement in charity projects
- Why fear is an irrational emotion
- Having a vision is more important than planning on a strategy
- Work-life balance just doesn’t exist