Roland Siebelink is a 25+ years veteran of Internet business, entrepreneurship and digital marketing. He is a former landslide winner of the Silicon Valley Founder Showcase (2011) and the only person who has lived through three 10-1000 FTE scaleup journeys in a row. He lives in San Francisco and coaches scaleup companies around the world.
Startup founders know that product market fit is the “pot of gold”. But what happens after? In this podcast, Dominic and Roland take founders through the Silicon Valley Roller Coaster and the different stages they will have to scale to reach product market dominance.
On today’s podcast:
- Why it’s better to avoid hiring executives that come from big corporations if you’re a scaleup
- Helping companies become more robust while keeping the entrepreneurial spirit alive
- How to hire the right people
- Going from early market to mainstream
- Dimensions to consider: followers, strategic focus, follow through and flow
- Roland’s book recommendations