Today’s guest is Aga Bajer, better known as the Culture Strategist. She helps companies cultivate a better culture in order to bring their vision to life.
Aga does this through working with organisations and teams that want to keep evolving to remain at the top of their game. She helps senior leadership teams and individual leaders to cultivate a culture that fuels great work, drives achievement of mission-critical goals and enables positive change.
Her overall mission is to help organisations harness the power of culture, to create a world where people love showing up to work.
On today’s podcast:
- Learn about her book, Building and Sustaining a Coaching Culture
- Learn about her podcast, CultureLab with Aga Bajer
- How her childhood growing up behind the Iron Curtain in Poland set her on this current path
- Why she can’t pinpoint which country she loves living in the most
- What motivated her to leave the corporate world and set out on her own